Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Balls, Christmas Balls,

Belated Christmas greetings. The Bride got me a new laptop and I am working out the bugs in getting on line. For the time being, I am on the p.c. in my office. The verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy slowwwww. computer. I want hare speed. I got a Turtle, and I don't mean one of the actors in Entourage. Soon, I will get the laptop working just right and...look out.


Coffee update- 9 days without and everything is cool. Took suggestions from you guys and am using a herbal tea. Have three times gone into the belly of the beast. (See previous post) and have lived to tell the tale. Dreams are fine. Life is good. I feel that my brain and nervous system without massive amounts of caffeine, ramping up the neurons firing away, have developed a little monologue. Kind of like a truce.


nervous system
Wow, this is how life should be. I don't worry any more about directing this human to act like a crazed man." (Nervous system, then bats eyes at Brain) "You like me, You really, really like me.".

Brain
"yeah, I like you for now, but if he slips back into that Christmas Blend routine again, your toast sister"



You are married 31 years to a fabulous person and you think alike a bit. Bride got me a 6 pound medicine-workout ball. I got her one of those 8 pound balls with handles built in. It was hilarious when we each unwrapped the gifts. I will provide a link for you on my next posting about the Gaiam ABSball. Ironman triathlete Jonathan Roche is the star in the dvd thats provided. She'll put it to good use torturing her clients and her husband.


In the meantime, enjoy the holidays and....ohhh yeah....heres some turkey, in case your hungry.

2 comments:

Mnowac said...

Sexy Granny - love it!

GP said...

I've read that after 3-4 days of caffeine-habit-kicking, you're almost in the clear.

And I think entering the belly of the beast and walking away unscathed speaks volumes for your progress. Way to go, man! Quitting coffee can be as intense as endurance training!